The course lasts from 2 to 5 days, and you will learn Jean-Louis Cussac’s trading method to intervene in a structured way.
One day is reserved for you to put into practice what you have learned on a real or demo account, depending on your preference. During this whole day you will remain supervised and coached by Jean-Louis CUSSAC and his team.
At the end of the training course, you will have all the tools you need to trade effectively using the proven trading techniques developed by Jean-Louis Cussac during his 30 years of daily practice of proprietary trading.
90-day (3 month) long course to accelerate your learning. This is a real continuing education.
This course is aimed at those who have the time and motivation to invest fully in this activity.
You start by doing the Internship of your choice in our offices and then from the location of your choice, you will connect to our Trading Room.
You continue your training course by distance learning by practicing for 3 months, 10 hours a day and 5 days a week.
At any time you can count on the immediate assistance of Jean-Louis Cussac and his team. This is the safest and most efficient way to progress by confronting yourself every day with the markets.
You are never alone in making a decision:
- You have your positions opened and managed in real time
- You benefit from our contextual analyses, which are continuously updated.
- You learn to observe and analyse market developments throughout the day.
- You benefit from our position proposals
- You participate in our half-days of review and trading coaching
- You practice at home or directly in our offices
- You have your strengths and weaknesses analysed and receive appropriate advice.
From the beginning to autonomy, Jean-Louis Cussac explains in video the trader’s career at Perceval Finance Conseil.
- I visit thanks to the Open Doors or by appointment
- I ask questions to Perceval and the clients present
- I note the activity
- I'm forming an opinion
- I'm starting with an Internship
- I've learned a reliable Method and I'm confronting the markets
- I am continuing my training in Immersion and I am supervised in real time.
- I analyze my trades with competent traders
- I know the way to expertise: 6 to 9 months of work
“By taking your time and being well accompanied!
Our trading training courses are provided by real professionals with unquestionable references. I have been training traders for a long time and I very quickly made a commitment of means.
Our theoretical training courses are short to remain affordable, but they are very dense. A training course could take 1 week, or even 2 or 3, but our business is essentially trading and we cannot make ourselves available for that long. Moreover, how much should we sell a 1-month training course? In this respect, immersion should be considered as a continuous training because you are accompanied by live audio with a strategy proposed every morning from 8am and followed all day long.
We have therefore chosen a rather short training format at first. The idea is that the trainee must then work with the course material, that he or she is confronted a little bit with the reality of the markets and then repeat the course again as soon as possible and again a few weeks later. He or she will also be able to take part in the review afternoons that we regularly organise.
All this is included in the initial price and you can be sure that we will do everything possible to bring you up to the level of knowledge and understanding necessary to operate on the markets in the best conditions and with a real stock market culture.
We are proud that financial professionals from all the major banks come to us for training in directional trading. They immediately hear the difference with our competitors!”